So, I think we can all agree the Mac vs. PC thing is kinda a moot point now. Who cares what system you use? Well, gamers know who's the boss. Here's some of the funnier spoofs out there:
and
Mac vs PC: Gaming
9:08 PM
Liz Says
9:08 PM
Liz Says
So, I think we can all agree the Mac vs. PC thing is kinda a moot point now. Who cares what system you use? Well, gamers know who's the boss. Here's some of the funnier spoofs out there:
and


2 comments:
Yes, but I like playing Tomb Raider on the Mac. I've also played it on the Wii, but the Mac is sooo convenient, but the releases come out so late for the Mac and I don't think Legend was ever released. I've also used Wine on Linux to install a couple of the TR games but it is pretty slow.
Have you guys played TR? Underworld was gorgeous if a little boring.
-- Sandra
So there are some games that can be played on a mac! Good, I was thinking they got left out. Never played TR, but sound try after such adamant endorsements!
I love that Linux has provisions for gamers, I would have expected nothing less from our open sourcers.
Post a Comment